Saturday 7 February 2015

THE IDEA








The last few years of my life has been filled with change - I've quit my fantastic professional job (twice) to go traveling and to move to, quite literally, the other side of the world.

This is now my third county of residence in two years and im finding it kind of hard to stop moving, or changing and settle down for a bit.  So, I've decided to attempt to harness this new found itchiness for "flux" and try to use it to break my bad at home habits and try to form new ones.

After doing some research about breaking and forming habits a bit of a vague plan has emerged for the year:
- Every month I will spend the first 10 days assessing and deciding wh at change to make
- I'll work on this change for 21 days, no exceptions, in the hope that this 21 days will form a new normal habit

And, in a years time, fingers crossed, I'll have made 12 big changes in manageable bite size chunks - the idea being that I can focus fully on one habit at a time.

First one starts on the 10th of February.  I'll be going to the gym\ working out every day before work.  Wish me luck!



No comments:

Post a Comment